Frequently Asked Questions

Canadian Reverse Mortgages

What information and documents do you need?

No, just a few simple documents. Here is a brief list of what we will require from you:

  • 2 pieces of valid Government issued ID
  • A valid and current copy of your home insurance
  • Statements of any debts secured by the property
  • Your Power of Attorney Information

All documents must be valid, current and upto date

Lotus Income

© 2022 Lotus Income - Specializing in Canadian Reverse Mortgages.  Although we make every attempt to ensure our reverse mortgage information is correct, Lotus Income does not guarantee the accuracy of the information on our website. Please speak to a mortgage broker for the latest details.  Site last updated: Jan 12, 2022.